Saturday, March 13, 2010

Piano sheet music for the American Beauty Theme? Any ideas?!?

Dying to play it =/ Can't work it out myself!


Any ideas much appreciated.Piano sheet music for the American Beauty Theme? Any ideas?!?
Have you tried watching it played live on You Tube?


If not, you'll probably find it easy to pick up by watching the pianists hands. It's a very slow tune, so it gives you a lot of time to fiddle around until you've got it right.


I'm looking for the sheet music too, but not having much luck. Sheet music is far too expensive to purchase ONE song...


You can pay anything up to $15.00 Australian dollars, for one song sheet - ridiculous isn't it..


At least with this one, it's not overly hard to learn by ear.





I'm a piano teacher anyway :o)





Good luck.Piano sheet music for the American Beauty Theme? Any ideas?!?
Pandora, you aren't going to get the sheet music for free. You're going to have to buy it, either online or go to a music store. I know how it is to want to play something on the piano and not have the music, so I'm not judging you, I'm just telling you before you waste a lot of time and energy trying to find free sheet music. I've been trying to pick out God Bless America for years now, too cheap to buy the music, and it's in the key of C, so I can half-way get it to sound right. But you'll need to look it up or go buy it. I'm sorry, but I do wish you all the best.
Check out www.sheepmusicplus.com they have the largest library on the internet and if they don't have it, then it doesn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment